VirtualDJ Home is the hottest MP3 mixing software, targeting every DJ from bedroom DJs to professional superstars like Carl Cox.
With its breakthrough BeatLock engine, your songs will always stay in the beat, and you can work your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ could.
The automatic seamless loop engine and the brand new synchronised sampler will let you perform astounding remixes live, with no preparation at all.
The visual representation and the cues allow you to clearly see the song`s structure, and never be surprised by a break anymore.
The vinyl controls will let you scratch like on a real turntable, except that with the beatlock engine your scratches will never end out of the beat.
Add to that an infinite number of cue points you can save for each songs, a bunch of wonderful effects automatically beat-synchronised.
Add also several interfaces to suit everybody from the beginner to the professional DJ, the possibility to record your mixes to burn them on CDs, to broadcast on the Internet and have your own radio station, to save your CDs directly in MP3, to use a headphone to preview the songs or an external mixtable to perform in a club.
Lastly, enter the new era of DJs by mixing video clips (DVD, DivX, MPEG...) which you can send on a giant screen.
VirtualDJ Home brings you all that, in the most easy-to-use way, and at the most affordable price.
NOTE: VirtualDJ Home can only be downloaded via the Mac App Store To download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "VirtualDJ Home":
Twin independent zero-latency players with:
· Standard controls (play, pause, stop, cue).
· Volume control.
· Pitch control (from -34 to +34%).
· 3 band equalizers with Kill + gain.
· One-click beat matching and synchronisation (new FAME algorithm).
· BeatLock engine: your songs will always stay in time, and you can work your mixes incredibly faster than any other DJ could.
· Automatic beat-matched crossfading.
· On-the-fly automatic BPM calculation.
· Automatic pitch matching.
· Automatic level matching.
· Automatic beat matching.
· Dynamic beat visualizer for easy drag`n`drop beat-matching.
· Real scratch simulation.
· Virtual scratch: Scratch your mp3 with your bare hand.
· Automatic beat-aware LOOP function.
· Synchronised sampler with 12 instant slots.
· Master Tempo pitch algorithm.
· Automatic first beat and last beat detection.
· Automatic 4/4 phase detection.
· OSC network synchronisation.
· Infinite number of beatlocked desks (local multi-instance or network).
· Infinite number of cue points saved per songs.
· Beat-aware effect plugins (included: beatgrid, flippin, vocal remover, filter, flanger, backspin, brake, etc...).
· VST effects compatibility.
· Video mix with TV output (mix songs and/or video clips !).
· Full karaoke support.
· Proprietary of FreeFrame video effects.
· Inifite number of video effect simultaneously.
· DJ-adapted video transition plugins.
· Song database engine with easy-to-use search feature.
· CoverFlow or text-only song browsing.
· Compatible with iTunes playlists.
· VirtualDJ is also offering support for ID3 compatibility.
· Automatic filter folders.
· Automatic Hot-Swap of external harddrives.
· Ready-to-burn file recording to burn your own mixed CDs.
· Broadcast on the Internet.
· CD to MP3 encoder.
· Optional 3D sound card, 2 sound cards or Y-splitter for real-time monitoring or external mixtable use.
· ASIO soundcard compatibility.
· Fully customisable (skin engine and shortcut macro enngine).
· External MIDI keyboard compatibility for shortcuts.
· Compatibility with most external controllers (DMC2, DAC3, iCDX, TotalControl, BCD2000, DJConsole, etc...).
· Optional automatic mixing: Virtual DJ recognizes the style of the music (techno, hip hop, lounge) and adapt its mix in consequence.
· PIII 850 MhZ computer
· 1024x768 SVGA video
· DirectX compatible soundcard
· 512 MB RAM
· 20 MB free on the hard-drive
· PIV 3 GhZ computer
· 1024x768 SVGA video
· 4.1 DirectX compatible soundcard (with front and rear separate outputs)
· 1024 MB RAM
· 200 MB free on the hard-drive
· Recommended configuration to mix video is:
· Dual Core 2 GhZ CPU
· ATI or nVidia video card w/256Mb of Dedicated DDR3 memory (dual output capable)
· 2048 MB RAM
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· changed default JogSensitivityScratch to 200% (on fresh installs)
· new registry JogSensitivityScratchMotor (default 100%) for separate setting for motorized platter
· fixed a potential bug in ID3 tag writter
· fixed double \ in paths with new installer (caused sonique plugins not to open)
· fixed crash in coverflow when height was exactly 1 pixel
· release hold on touch_jogwheel when switching vinyl_mode
· fixed pitch_range brings the pitch of all decks in range
· fixed sampler switches automatically to "pitch-lock" when a loop is recorded
· CD and network volumes don`t show error popup when browsed (to still get login popup for network drives, hold CTRL while clicking on the drive)
· fixed rare crash when deleting a cue point
· fixed a possible crash when using several HID controllers and disconnecting one
· MAC: fixed changing latency settings
· new registry AutoPitchRange to change the range when needed by a bpm-match
· new vdjscript: "get decks" or "get decks 4 ? ..."
· new vdjscript: "get effect_butt...